Terms and Conditions
Trading name : MLM Sport Ltd.
- At Matt Lewis Motorsport we hope you will be happy with your purchase but understand however sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item.
- Before returning any goods please read these Terms and Conditions.
- Any product returned must be in the original packaging include all paperwork, no damage, no scratches or defects and under no circumstances must the item be modified, including drilling holes/cutting or any signs of the items being fitted. - THIS WILL VOID WARRANTY AND RETURNS.
- Items must be in a completely resalable condition.
- Any non-stock special or custom made orders will not be accepted back for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned goods which are undelivered, retain your proof of postage and tracking. Postal charges will not be refunded.
- You must inform us with in the first seven days of original order date.
- Before returning any product please contact us first for confirmation and to be given a returns number.
- To obtain a return number e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org customer services.
- Any item proved to our satisfaction to be faulty by reason of defective material or workmanship will be replaced or the cost thereof refunded. Goods correctly supplied & returned for credit are subject to a handling charge of 25%.
- Once your return has been authorised by customer services an acknowledgement will be sent by e-mail to the address used on your original order.
- Any return sent back without a valid returns number will be refused.
- Please return your item(s) in original packaging and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped. you must include a copy of your returns number in with your item failure to do this will result in a delay on your refund.
Return number #
Matt Lewis Motorsport
Unit 7, Smarts Business Park
- The customer is responsible for all postage costs for all products being returned under our returns procedure unless this has been agreed in advance and confirmed with customer services.
- Matt Lewis Motorsport will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage of items during transit. Please make sure that each parcel package or item is posted with adequate postal insurance cover where possible & a fully tracked service.
- All returns must be received 7 days of receiving a returns number, once received all items will be inspected & on our discretion a credit may be refused.
- NON RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Any item which has been fitted to your vehicle or any seals broken on any containers unless stated as faulty.
All goods are sold in accordance with the standard price list for the time being currant & published, we reserve the right to amend such prices listed without notice, all prices exclude V.A.T & delivery charges.
Any items not in stock when an order is received will be shipped as soon as stock is available, unless we are advised otherwise when the order is placed.
The delivery shall take place in accordance with the quotation order or tender, the risk in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery or on receipt of the goods.
whilst every effort will be made to keep to delivery date quoted, no liability can be accepted for failure to deliver within the quoted time. Time shall not be made the principle factor of the contract.
Matt Lewis Motorsport accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage, however, arising after delivery has taken place.
If you choose to take non tracked or signed for delivery we take no responsibility for damage or loss of items(s)
We guarantee all goods against faulty materials and/or workmanship from the date of delivery in the terms of the manufacturers guarantee either as displayed on the goods or in accordance with the terms available from us at the request of the customer.
We will in no circumstances accept for any defect what so ever arising from misuse of goods or arising out of circumstances outside the control of vendor and without prejudice to the generally foregoing. The above guarantee shall not apply:-
To defects in any goods which have been altered or tampered with by third parties without prior consent from us.
Where any parts or devises not sold or approved by us have been fixed or appointed to the goods.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
You will need to contact Matt Lewis Motorsport immediately as we dispatch orders as soon as possible.
For cancellation please contact Matt Lewis Motorsport by email email@example.com or call on 01543 379524 giving your order number and order details.